Your Ad Here

A Review of Expertscolumn Online Publishing Site

Expertscolumn.com
Expertscolumn is among the many internet writing sites that pay you to publish your original and quality content.   The main questions that come to mind in numerous article writers are these:  Does Expertscolumn pay?  Is Expertscolumn a scam? 

To answer these questions, here is my personal review of Expertscolumn:

Does Expertscolum pay its writers?

Yes, Expertscolumn pays.  I have been a member of this site since January 2011.  I gave it a try and republished a few of my existing articles that I have already published on other sites.  I remained skeptical at first because it was a new site to me. Since Expertscolumn pays per article view and the minimum payout is only $5.00, it is worth a try.

I have received payments beginning April 5, 2011, then another one in May 7, and the most recent as of this writing was June 16, 2011.  So, my verdict is that, Expertcolumn pays.

It pays either through Paypal or Moneybookers.

Here are my payment proofs.  

April 2011
May 2011

June 2011






Is Expertscolumn a scam site?

To date, I could say that Expertscolumn is not a scam site.  They have been paying writers every first week of each month. 

The administrator responds to emails and queries regarding the articles, publishing, payment issues, and the like.  Unlike the administrators of other online writing sites, Expertscolumn replies to members’ private messages and emails at least within a week – based on my experience.  So, it means they are not hiding from their members.

How to Earn From Writing for Expertscolumn

Write original and quality content.  The site does not accept plagiarized or copy pasted content lifted from other sites written by other writers.  Doing this will get you banned from the site.  Posting poorly written or content generated through automatic article spinners will also get you flagged or at the worst, banned from the site.

The more you promote and backlink, the more you earn from Expertscolumn.  The site pays per view, so it pays to promote either through Stumbleupon, Twitter, Digg, Facebook, Shetoldme, and many others.   

For me, I like writing for Expertscolumn.  It’s good to know that this site exists and pays.

Write and Earn at Expertscolumn. JOIN NOW